Welp. It looks like At and I are headed for divorce.
Okay, not really. I just figured if I could get away with wailing about my in-laws planning a visit as though it were the end of the world, I could probably also get away with sensationalist blogging. This is probably untrue, but it seemed like a good way to let you guys know that At and I are having a ridiculously overwrought1 discussion about the merits of Spirits of Harmony as a crafting item.
Our arguments break down like this:
1. They are soulboooound. Whyyyyy are they soulbound? If you want any good weapons crafted, you need to pay someone else to use theirs because you can’t traaaaade them.
2. More QQ I didn’t listen to.
3. It’s toooo haaaard!
4. And, I dunno. More QQ I didn’t listen to.
5. Killing things takes too long for those of us who aren’t ridiculously awesome mages.2
1. They are so easy to obtain! You can plant them in the ground! You can kill things that are easy to kill and get an average of one a day just by doing dailies!
2. They are not like Chaos Orbs from the last xpac, where you had to not only finish a heroic, but also hope that your 20% odds of winning actually netted you one of the damn things. Those were soulbound, too, for most of the xpac.
3. I’m always right.
4. I said in this household I’m always right. Which makes you wrong.
5. Quit talking and fetch me a glass of wine.
So what do you guys think? Who is right about this?