- I miss blogging. It’s been a long time since I have made this form of writing a part of my daily, weekly or even monthly life. I am aiming to change that, though God only knows what nonsense I’ll come up with these days. Probably stupid stories from work where, as usual, I hate everyone.
- Popcorn with garlic salt and shredded Romano cheese is DELIGHTFUL.
- I miss having a sense of community associated with the game(s) I play. That, more than anything else, is what has been keeping me on this cycle of a few months spent on one game and then a few on another before I switch again. I’m going to try to plug back into the WoW community a little bit more.
- I suggest you block me on Twitter if you find me particularly obnoxious now because it might be getting worse in the coming weeks and months.
- I think I am a less angry person now than I was years ago when I started this blog. While that’s unquestionably a good thing, it was so much fun to cut loose and rant. I should rant more often. Maybe. Probably.
What’s on your mind?